Enrolment and selection
You can enrol for Double+ until the end of your second year at the latest. However, if you already want to participate in excursions, attend lectures or join us for drinks, you should enrol as soon as possible!
The following selection criteria apply to Double+:
- You were issued a positive BSA
- You expect to complete your first-year phase (propaedeuse) within a year or you have already completed your first-year phase (propaedeuse) within a year
You have good study results
(we do not any fixed criteria, but experience shows that students with an average grade of 7.3 or higher can handle Double+ in addition to their regular study programme)
- You are curious and you have broad intellectual interests
- You are motivated to make an effort for your studies
At least one of your bachelor’s programmes falls under the Faculty of Humanities
Enrol right now via the Registration Form!
How to prepare for admission?
Once you have applied through the website, you are not yet admitted to the programme. There are two more steps in this process.
Step 1 : Motivation letter, and Grade transcript
We will still need you to send us a number of attachments, which you can already prepare now. These attachments are:
- Motivation letter
The letter of motivation is an essential part of your application for Humanities Lab. It can be written in English of in Dutch but you have to write it yourself (max 500 words). As an Honours student you will of course make sure there are no spelling or grammatical mistakes in your motivation. Your letter of motivation is the chance to show us who you are and why you would fit into Honours College.
You have to include at least these topics:
- Why do you want to be part of the Honours College
- What honours track do you prefer and why
- What can you do for the Honours community
- Grade transcript from last semester
Step 2 : Selection for Admission
The Humanities Lab Selection Committee will assess your application based upon your motivation letter, and grade transcript.